Cabo Verde Airlines offers the service of accompanying a child aged between 5 and 12 years old and traveling alone. The acceptance limit for UMNR is 10 UMNR per flight.
- The company reserves the right not to accept the UMNR if the requirements and documents do not comply with the conditions.
- It is not allowed to accept children from 2 to 4 years old as unaccompanied minors. If the parents or guardians request, the CVA can provide an assistant-escort;
- From 5 to 11 years old, “Unaccompanied Minors” are always passengers traveling alone;
- From 12 to 17 years old inclusive, they may exceptionally be “unaccompanied minors” or Young People (YP) at the request of the parents or guardians;
- When the reservation of the unaccompanied minor is requested and accepted, it is mandatory to collect the name and respective contact details (phone number and address) of the people who will take the child to the airport and those who will pick him/her up.
- UMNR Information Form (attachment 1).
- The company has the right to not accept the UMNR if the requirements and documentation don’t comply with the conditions.