The Ticket is the transport contract between the passenger and the airline.
It is important to know about the validity of your ticket and its use, so we have created a small list for you on how you can control and use the validity of your ticket:
- Tickets issued are valid for one year from the date of issue;
- The airline ticket is not transferable, the name of the passenger registered on the ticket, at the time of purchase, cannot be changed later to another passenger;
- Extension of the ticket validity is not allowed at any time;
- Full and Sequential use of flight coupons: The ticket/or e-ticket is not valid if the first coupon has not been used and will not be honored if all coupons are not used in the sequence provided on the ticket/or e-ticket.
- For totally unused tickets submitted for exchange, the ticket must be reissued and the trip must begin within one year of the original date of issue.
- For partially used tickets submitted for reissue, the ticket must be reissued and all travel journey must be completed within one year from the first travel date or according to the maximum stay conditions of the fare.
For any additional information, the customer support team is available on +238 350 01 50 or email@example.com