UPGRADE at the airport – UPGR
Subject to availability of seats, CVA provides the Economy cabin Upgrade service to the Business Cabin Comfort Class. Only possible at the airport at check-in, this service does not allow advance purchase.
- Upgrade is not available on flights that operate in full economy.
- It is not available for code-share flights (flights operated by partner airlines).
- The UPGRADE for COMFORT CLASS includes only the Business cabin seat on CVA flights.
Early Seat Reservation – SEAT
On Cabo Verde Airlines flights, it is possible to choose a preferred seat for greater comfort, by purchasing the seat in advance. The option of choosing a seat always implies the payment of the stipulated amount. Children (under 12), passengers with INF and passengers with reduced mobility (PRM) are not accepted in the emergency seats.
Cabo Verde Airlines offers complimentary/Special meals during all long-haul flights. Special meals requests should be done at least 72 hours’ notice.
There is a selection of meal options:
- Diabetic meal (dbml)
- Vegetarian /western meal /no dairy or egg products (vgml)
- Vegetarian /lacto – contains eggs and dairy products (vlml)
- Moslem meal (moml)
- Infant meal
- Low sodium meal / no salt added (lsml)
- Gluten free (gfml)
- Kosher meal (ksml) – not available on flight departures from Ilha do Sal. On other routes, upon confirmation. The request must be sent at least 7 days before the departure date.
Service on board during COVID-19: Please note that as of 1 July 2020, meals onboard service are temporarily reduced on our flights. We have taken this proactive measure to minimize any health risks to our passengers and staff on board. There will be no meal or beverage service (including no meals for children). Passengers will be given water upon boarding. You are welcome to bring your own meals or refreshments on board, but keep in mind that alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.