Is my flight cancelled?
If your flight was cancelled due to COVID-19, Cabo Verde Airlines will allow changing the travel date with no change fee (fare difference applies) and depending on seat availability. You can rebook your travel through 31 December 2022.
You can also get a travel credit voucher. You can request your electronic voucher by emailing us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Travel Credit voucher does not suit your travel plans, you can request a refund.
How can I rebook my flight?
If you have a valid ticket issued on flight that was cancelled due to COVID-19, Cabo Verde Airlines will allow changing the travel date with no change fee (fare difference applies) and depending on seat availability. You can rebook your travel through 31 December 2022 by emailing us to: email@example.com
How can I refund my ticket?
For flight cancellations due to COVID19 between March 18 2020 and April 30, 2021 Cabo Verde Airlines will provide an electronic voucher with the following conditions:
- Valid for three years starting from the date of issue.
- Valid for use on all Cabo Verde Airlines Travel and Services.
- Can be transferred to another passenger (evidenced by authorization).
- Can only be used on Cabo Verde Airlines ﬂights.
- If the price of the rebooked ticket is higher than the value of your voucher, you must pay the fare difference.
- If used partially, the remaining value can be used for future purchases.
- If the voucher is not used for the one-year after issue, you can request a full refund of the amount, no value will be lost.
- To use your travel voucher for a new flight please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the voucher is issued through a travel agent or third-party please contact the issuing office of your voucher directly.
My purchased was through a travel agency. Who do I contact?
If you purchased your ticket through a travel agency and your trip was canceled due to COVID19 between 18 March 2020 to 30 April 2021, contact our customer service at email@example.com
Cabo Verde Airlines and Covid-19
Cabo Verde Airlines is continually monitoring the outbreak of the Coronavirus Covid-19 and is following the recommendations issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the International Air Transport Association (IATA), as well as all applicable National Health Authorities.
Is it safe to fly with Cabo Verde Airlines?
1. All our aircraft are equipped with prevention kits that include masks and disinfectant gel.
2. Our crew are qualified to take all necessary measures if a symptomatic case is detected on board.
3. We continually monitor the situation globally and implement all the necessary measures for the protection of our passengers, in conjunction with the airport and health authorities.
4. To prevent COVID-19 spread, multiple restrictions are introduced in the airport and onboard. Please see which steps you should follow: Guidelines for safe travel – Cabo Verde Airlines
What if I am a citizen of another country?
Most governments of most nations are limiting or halting travel except for the repatriation of their citizens. If you are a citizen of another country, we highly recommend you reach out to your local Embassy or Consulate in Cabo Verde to be added to the lists of those needing to be repatriated.
Information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
We have compiled useful links for you about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and the hygiene measures and other measures taken by various countries regarding travel.
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 IATA: https://www.iata.org/en/programs/safety/health/diseases/government-measures-related-to-coronavirus/
- Centre for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html