Online Check-in available for flights starting from Brazil, Cabo Verde, Portugal and Senegal
Check-in time limit
The time limit is the minimum time the passenger has to complete the formalities to be accepted on the flight and check the luggage before the scheduled flight departure time. To avoid any inconvenience, you must appear at the check-in desk according to the following:
- Regional and International flights: up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight, except United States;
- Flights to / from the United States: up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight;
- Check-in online for flights starting in Praia: available between 36 hours and 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight;
Check-in Closing Time
Be on time and don´t miss your flight. Be attent to our latest checking timing:
- Regional flights: 50 minutes before departure;
- International flights: 60 minutes before departure;
- Check-in online: ends 120 minutes before departure;
Be on time, be a passenger OK!
After check-in, it is essential that all passengers be at the boarding gate up to 50 minutes for all flights to ensure boarding. Gates close 10 minutes before departure time.
If a passenger does not check in and/or board she/he is considered a no-show and subjected to a fine in accordance with Cabo Verde Airlines policy.