Cancellations must be made prior to the schedule departure otherwise the passenger(s) will be listed as a “No Show”.
If listed as a “No Show” the ticket(s) automatically become invalid for travel and penalty fees may be applied according to fare rules.
All cancellations and refunds should be handled by the issuing agent/agency through normal ARC and BSP Link procedures.
Please review the fare rules for complete details on our cancellation fees.
Cancellation fee structure:
- Promo Fare (-PR) Non-refundable
- Basic Fare (-BA) Refundable, service fee may apply
- Flex Fare (-FL) Refundable, service fee may apply
- Comfort Fare (-CO) Refundable, service fee may apply
- Tour Operator Fare (-TO) Non-refundable
- Group Fare (-GR) Non-refundable