UPGRADE – UPGR
Subject to availability of seats, CVA provides the Economy cabin Upgrade service to the Business Cabin Comfort Class. Only possible at the airport at check-in, this service does not allow advance purchase.
The UPGRADE for COMFORT CLASS includes only the Business cabin seat on CVA flights.
EXCESS WEIGHT (over PC 23Kg)
When the luggage exceeds 23 kg, the CVA offers the purchase of extra kilos up to a maximum weight of 32 kg.
- For passengers requesting additional seating for greater comfort or for carrying cabin baggage (CBBG); base rate plus YQ rate per segment applies.
- CBBG (cabin baggage) maximum weight of 80kg, such as musical instruments, art pieces, electronic equipment (attention to lithium battery procedures), diplomatic luggage and valuable luggage.
ESCORT AIR HOSTESS SERVICE
- OW fare applies to the route on which the service is guaranteed.
- The oxygen service is provided with a mask included.
- Fare applied to all routes, continuous or non-continuous – 300 EUR, OW.
- Authorization for the extra oxygen service must be requested via email [email protected] or [email protected]. For international flights, the CVA must comply with all regulations of the origin countries, destination and alterants, as well as the aeronautical regulations of each State.
- Note: Please note that Cabo Verde Ailrines does not have authorization to transport dangerous material. Oxygen service order information must be entered in the passenger’s PNR: — SSR: Meda OXYG.
- Approved portable oxygen concentrators (Approved Portable Oxygen Concentrators POC) on all flights are not subdued to this procedure.
- INCUBATOR – Not available.
- HOSPITAL BED – applies to 4 times the adult class Y rate, OW; for the disabled passenger and companions, the applicable fare class applies. Except for BR, where the PNAE’s companion (passengers in need of special assistance) must be accepted and charged 20% of the total paid by the PNAE passenger, according to resolution no. 380, of 11 July 2013.