These are reservations created using names and/or fictional/speculative segments, with no intention to travel and/or that were not requested by the passenger for the purpose of issuing a ticket. In addition, bookings that are created for testing or training.
The training mode on each GDS must be used when it is required for this purpose.
Those situations will be charged as follows:
- Active PNR with Void TKT EUR50.00/USD50.00.
- Training PNR’s EUR10.00/USD10.00 per segment.
It is strictly prohibited to create segments and/or PNRs for:
- Keeping or blocking places for future sale expectation
- Circumvent fare rules
- Get confirmation from other segments
- Book and/or sell airspace not requested by the passenger, example: flights added to the PNR to remove